Specifically designed for Web developers, designers and agencies, our Reseller Hosting offers you comprehensive features and industry leading ease of use.
Features & Functionality
- Easy to use Web based control panel powered by DirectAdmin for both the Reseller (admin) and end users
- Unlimited users and domains
- Create your own brand by uploading your own "skin" for the control panel
- Define your own hosting packages
- Domain & DNS management including off-site secondary DNS resolver
- Support ticket system
- Account backup system
All resellers are provided with access to our range of DirectAdmin servers and can choose the best server for optimal performance and compatibility on a per-client basis.
As new versions of the LAMP stack become stable, we will provision new servers to support them. Resellers can migrate accounts between servers as and when required to take
advantage of the latest software versions.
ams1-c5-1 ams2-c6-1 ams2-c7-1 Datacenter Amsterdam 1 Amsterdam 2 Amsterdam 2 Linux version CentOS 5 x86_64 CentOS 6 x86_64 CentOS 7 x86_64 Apache version 2.4 2.4 2.4 PHP version 5.5 (cgi) 5.5 (FPM) 7.0 (FPM) MySQL version 5.6 5.6 5.7
- SSL support
- Password protect directories on your Web site
- Set up scheduled cron jobs
- Web site statistics, access and error logs
- Web based file manager
- POP3/IMAP Email Hosting
- Unlimited mailboxes and aliases
- Email mailing lists
- Hosted in a high security state of the art datacenters in Amsterdam, NL
- Automatic daily server backups
- SSL encrypted access to the control panel, email servers and FTP server
- Managed firewall
- Brute force attack detection with automatic blocking of attacker IPs in the firewall
- High performance hardware
- 1000mbps gigabit Ethernet uplinks to multiple high quality IP transit providers
- 64-bit operating systems
- SATA-3 SSD storage powered by a hardware RAID controller running high performance and fauilt tolerant RAID
- Ongoing performance monitoring and tuning and server upgrades. We don't overload our servers.
Reseller Hosting Plans
Our price plans are designed to scale as you grow, offering an affordable entry point and a slice based growth model.
Any usage over and above the storage and data transfer bundled with the base package will be billed as additional Slices. Slices are calculated based on excess storage or data transfer, whichever is greater.
|Storage||Data transfer||Price per month|
|Base package||50 GB||150 GB||£25.00|
|Additional slices||10 GB||30 GB||£5.00|